[volunteers] Seth Schoen of Electronic Frontier Foundation to Speak in March

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Feb 1 11:01:34 PST 2007

Quoting Mark Weisler (mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us):

> Rick: Would it be appropriate if I attempt to update our Web site about this
> talk following the directions you have prepared for us?

One thing I didn't exactly cover in my write-up (because it didn't
happen, then) is adding a new set of four "tr" sections to
meetings.shtml for a new upcoming meeting.

To cover that:  That's what the "template" near the top is for.  Copy
that block, and then fill in the details with your meeting-specific
data.