[volunteers] Seth Schoen of Electronic Frontier Foundation to Speak in March

mark weisler mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
Thu Feb 1 10:11:17 PST 2007

Greetings,

Seth Schoen, Staff Technologist at EFF and based in San Francisco, will be our
March speaker.

He has spoken to SVLUG before and it will be good to get an update from him.
There's a lot going on.

I plan to promote the talk a bit by pointing our SVLUG members to a site or
two showing some current issues and how EFF is helping our cause.

Rick: Would it be appropriate if I attempt to update our Web site about this
talk following the directions you have prepared for us?
--
Mark Weisler