[volunteers] meeting notices on other lists

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 13:09:10 PST 2007

On 1/24/07, Mark Weisler <mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us> wrote:
> I have joined the PenLUG list and send them our meeting announcements. I
> will start including SJSU and LUGoD. Any others?
> Mark

I recommend a common-sense pass over: http://linuxmafia.com/bale/
to see if there arent any others we should contact.

Your mention of SJSUlug has reminded me of a promise I made some time
ago to them - to see what I could do about arranging transportation
for them.

Maybe we could get one of the larger local companies who already do
the "shuttle" thing to sponsor us/them in this regard?  I know
Microsoft, Google, and probably a number of other companies have
_lots_ of shuttle busses.

Thoughts?
-pbr