[volunteers] Need to update link

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 15:57:24 PST 2007

Darn... I wasn't aware I was still in a root shell when I did the
mods.  That's why I typically change the root prompt to something
obnoxious like:

YOU ARE ROOT in /wherever >

...This is the sort of stuff I simply haven't bothered with on our
current server since we're building its replacements anyway.

Good advice, in any event.  Thanks!
-pbr