[volunteers] Need to update link

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jan 18 15:42:40 PST 2007

Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):

> Good catch, Greg!  Thanks! I'll fix it.

And thank you for doing that, Paul.  Just a pointer, though.  Please,
when you do such things:

1.6
date    2007.01.18.22.52.44;    author root;    state Exp;
branches;
next    1.5;

...it's a really good idea to _not_ do it as the root user.  One reason
is that nobody looking at the RCS logs will have a clue who "root" was;
the other is that it's _way_ too easy to screw up with the root account,
so you shouldn't wield it for any operation that doesn't require it.

I admit that we probably _all_ overuse the root account, but, if you
find yourself going around maintaining unprivileged _Web pages_ with
it, you're definitely taking unjustifiable risks.