[Volunteers] "Why Python?" talk?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun May 14 23:38:34 PDT 2006

Hi Marilyn!  Sorry for not responding sooner!  I recently stepped down
as SVLUG speaker coordinator, due to other commitments.  I'm passing this
along to the 'speakers@' address, where other SVLUG volunteers can help.

Good luck!

(In the meantime, I'm still speaker coordinator for LUGOD out in Davis,
near Sacramento.  Let me know if you'd like to head out that direction
some time soon! :^)  See: http://www.lugod.org/ )

-bill!