[Volunteers] svlug.org/events

yaswada srinivas wasu.yaswada at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 13:57:44 PST 2006

Hello,

I just visited your site http://www.svlug.org/
a<http://www.apackardtrading.com/>and
was impressed by the amount of information you provide about Data Recovery
as well with the attractive layout of your site. I congratulate you for a
job well done.

As you probably know, reciprocal links with relevant sites are critical to
rank well with search engines. To be effective, linking sites must have
common key words and common key-phrases.

If you visit our site you'll see that we are providing an  information about
Data Recovery and that I'm sure will be of interest to your visitors, just
as we're sure that your site would be a valuable addition to our links page.

Please visit our site at  http://www.dataleach.com  I'm sure you'll
appreciate the amount of information and online resources we provide for our
customers and our commitment to build a strong site.

If you would like to exchange links, please let us know. Our information is
as follows:

Title: Hard drive data recovery

for computers and RAID data recovery services by Dataleach SalvageData.

If you have another procedure for linking, please let me know what it is.

Regards,

Wasu

Link Exchange Manager

Email: wasu.yaswada at gmail.com