[Volunteers] auth-info for transfer

J. Paul Reed preed at svlug.org
Fri Mar 3 20:45:33 PST 2006

On 03 Mar 2006 at 20:34:47, Ian Kluft arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> #1 and #2 are done.  Your nameservers are active.

Awesome; thanks for your help.

We'll figure out which registrar we want to use, and let you know when we
have a place for the domains to go.

I've got the sigkill and nylug domain name servers setup, so hopefully
we'll see them start to take the DNS load.

> So I'll soon have very current numbers on the length of time an
> inter-registrar transfer going from DomainDiscover to GoDaddy.

Cool; GoDaddy was suggested as a possibility. We also have someone with a
DomainDiscover account that can take it, if we decide to stay there.

Later,
Paul
--
President