[Volunteers] Changing DNS for SVLUG

J. Paul Reed preed at svlug.org
Tue Feb 21 21:05:22 PST 2006

SBAY Board:

Immaterial of this whole other pending issue, I'd like to make svlug.org's
own server authoritative, primary DNS for svlug.org, so SVLUG volunteers
can easily make updates in the future.

To start this process, we'll need a dump of the current zone file, so we
can build the zone file on the SVLUG server. It would also be nice if you
could turn the cache times on the zone down to <= 1 day, if they're not
already.

I'd like to this changed in the registry before the next meeting, so if we
could have a dump of the zone by Thursday, that'd be great.

If you want, you can send it to officers at svlug.org; I don't know how much
cruft is in there.

Thanks!

Later,