[Volunteers] Volunteers Dinner on Tuesday, February 21?

J. Paul Reed preed at svlug.org
Tue Feb 21 07:44:56 PST 2006

On 21 Feb 2006 at 00:41:06, Bill Ward arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> You could have the volunteers dinner just prior to the HackSoc meeting,
> kind of like how sbay.org's board meetings are just prior to the Sbay
> Social pizza meeting.

That wouldn't really work.

Unfortunately, three hours is really the minimum to hold a good hacking
fest and getting people from work to a location before 7ish is somewhat
unreasonable.

Not to mention the whole "announcing a non-recurring, unscheduled event
less than 24 hours in advance"-thing.

Later,
Paul
--