[Volunteers] "Camp Sysadmin"

Margaret Wendall mwendall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 12:23:02 PST 2005

Season's Greetings to All!

Camp Sysadmin sounds like a useful tool and get-together for a lot of our
members, and I wouldn't mind hearing some of the speakers (even though I
administer only my own computer).

It's rather late to announce this at a meeting, but we definitely could put
a notice into the mailing list and let members take the ball from there.

Margret Wendall