[Volunteers] Splunk at SVLUG

Patrick McGovern pat at splunk.com
Tue Dec 20 14:28:50 PST 2005

Hey,

It was great to be a part of the SVLUG meeting in October.  I think
it went over very well.    I'd love to do it again sometime in 2006
is there is an opening.

On a somewhat related note, I have a question.   We are doing a very
cool event here in San Francisco.  We're calling it Camp Sysadmin.
It's being held at a wine bar on Saturday January 14th.     Speakers
are top tier:
Eric Allman CTO Send Mail
Ethan Galstad Project lead/founder of  Nagios
Brian Aker, director of architecture at MySQL
Robert Lefkowitz, VP Research & Executive Education for Optaros
Richard Whitehead, Chief Techincal Officer of Clarus Systems

More info here: http://www.splunk.com/index.php/camp

My question to you is....What is the best way to promote this?  Can I
post something on the general SVLUG mailing list?  I'll certainly
mention it at the next meeting    We have pretty limited room since
it's in a wine bar, but it is important SVLUG and other LUGs in the
area to know about it.

Thanks in advance.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Pat-

--
Patrick McGovern
pat at splunk.com

splunk> The ultimate troubleshooting machine.