[Volunteers] SVLUG meeting location

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 8 10:11:24 PST 2005

Quoting J. Paul Reed (preed at svlug.org):

[Symantec:]

> So... are we happy with the facilities? Would anyone like to try to find a
> new location?

The place is great.  My compliments and thanks to our site contacts, and
to those whose work went into finding it.

> If we'd like to stay, are there any ideas for *actually* thanking Symantec?

I, for one, would like to pick up the tab for our Symantec contact at
a post-meeting dinner, some time.  And, hey, maybe a holiday card to the
responsible manager?  Our gratitude might go without saying, but often
such things turn out to be among the most important to actually say.