[Volunteers] SVLUG meeting location

J. Paul Reed preed at svlug.org
Thu Dec 8 01:47:59 PST 2005

Volunteers:

Originally, when we signed up to meet at <strike>Veritas</strike> Symantec,
I told Hans, our <strike>Veritas</strike> Symantec liaison, to only book
through the end of 2005, so we could ask the membership if they were happy
with the meeting location/facilities/etc.

He came to the meeting today to ask if we wanted to book the room for 2006.
I had actually forgotten that I had asked he only book through Dec. 2005,
so I told him to go ahead and book all of 2006, with the caveat that I
would run this past volunteers at .

So... are we happy with the facilities? Would anyone like to try to find a
new location?

Is there anything we should bring up with them?

If we'd like to stay, are there any ideas for *actually* thanking Symantec?

Your all's thoughts, as always, are appreciated.

Thanks!

Later,
Paul
--