[Volunteers] short-term work

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Dec 7 13:19:41 PST 2005

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 01:08:59PM -0800, Paul Reiber wrote:
> Hiya Bill,
>
> I figured I'd start with a smaller distribution.  If nothing comes of it then
> I'll go to a wider distribution.

Heh, well, try to remember to use the lists for their purposes, lest
subscribers get annoyed. :)

> IS THERE a "jobs" list?

Yar!

HOWEVER, I am incorrect in directing you there, since...

  "No resumes, no job wanted postings, no discussions of postings or
  jobs, just announcements of available positions."

(Which is unlike LUGOD's "vox-jobs" list, which encourages "wanted" postings
and general job discussion... though in the end all we do get are actual
position postings. :^) )

Sorry! :^/  So maybe SVLUG's general list?

Also, LUGOD has some job links which might be useful (and maybe SVLUG
could link to some of them, too, somewhere, if deemed appropriate?)

  http://www.lugod.org/jobs/#resources

-bill!