[Volunteers] split list proposal?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Dec 6 15:56:23 PST 2005

Quoting Andrew Chant (andrew.chant at gmail.com):

> Can I suggest we split the svlug list into svlug and svlug-help?

Given modest traffic, the last few years, I'm not sure what problem this
addresses.

And getting technical help / learning & teaching technical information
is surely an integral part of any technical user group -- and, as BillW
says, splitting it off into a separate ghetto is unhealthy (my opinion,
yours for a small fee and disclaimer of reverse-engineering rights  ;->  ).

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                 "Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor."