[Volunteers] posting video of svlug meetings online

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Dec 6 14:28:18 PST 2005

Quoting Chris Verges (chverges at cisco.com):

> Just copy and paste my e-mail on the page.  :-)

It's good, except it seems to exclude -- as I said -- the possibility of
some kind soul providing the hardware and bandwidth resources.  Also, I
have no idea whether the view you voice of legal obstacles voices
SVLUG's institutional view, or not.  (I'd think it would be more than
sufficient to notify attendees that the meeting is being taped and
broadcast, especially given that commercial rights are not involved.)