[Volunteers] meeting.shtml edits

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Dec 2 15:27:56 PST 2005

Quoting Ian Kluft (ikluft at thunder.sbay.org):

> The changes that were already in progress at the time were being coordinated
> with the speakers.  I basically had to stop when my changes up to that point
> all got undone

Your changes did not get undone _at all_.

Markup, grammar, punctuation, placement, and spelling got fixed, and a
portion of the topic description got moved down (correctly) to get it
out of the header into the meeting description field.  My fixes to those
errors have now been UNdone, at Paul's request.

> Paul and Rick could be talking on the phone right now, based on
> the sound of the previous message.

I've many times attempted to discuss matters with Paul by 'phone, and
he has my cellular number.  He's on a number of such occasions promised
to call me, but has not done so.  He later said he prefers e-mail.