[Volunteers] DRAFT of December meeting announcement

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 1 17:06:43 PST 2005

Quoting Andrew Chant (andrew.chant at gmail.com):

> Sorry about the time constraints... I really need to craft a special
> section for that announcement,
> as there may be some modifications to the regular keysigning protocol,
> and we want to make sure that people bring everything they need, and
> have that listed in the announcement.
> Is 7pm ok for me to have a proper response to the mailing list?
> -Andrew

Andrew, if you want to send a comprehensive set of instructions for
attendees to svlug at lists.svlug.org, that would be great:  You could thus
take your time saying it exactly the way you prefer, and I'd then be
able to link our meeting Web page directly to that message in the
mailing list archive.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                 "Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor."