[Volunteers] DRAFT of December meeting announcement

Andrew Chant andrew.chant at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 16:21:42 PST 2005

Sorry about the time constraints... I really need to craft a special
section for that announcement,
as there may be some modifications to the regular keysigning protocol,
and we want to make sure that people bring everything they need, and
have that listed in the announcement.
Is 7pm ok for me to have a proper response to the mailing list?
-Andrew