[Volunteers] [svlug] Hacking Society Meeting Minutes (fwd)

J. Paul Reed preed at svlug.org
Tue Oct 25 11:24:21 PDT 2005

On 19 Oct 2005 at 01:18:36, Bill Ward arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> The Dennys in Palo Alto on El Camino has wifi, but no back room.  Maybe
> another Dennys would have both?

The Dennys WiFi isn't free.

> Personally I don't want to meet in a pizza place.  I try to avoid
> pizza for dietary reasons.

There's a Subway, Japanese, and Indian place all next door to Roundtable.

You could also bring your own food; I don't want to get into a preference
war about types of food a possible location serves; we're not going to make
everyone happy there.

Reasons I *do* want to move away from Round Table include it's loud,
football fans are starting to infiltrate it, and it closes too early.

Later,
Paul
--
President