[Volunteers] [nbs@sonic.net: Re: FW: [svlug] Hacking Society Meeting Minutes (fwd)]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Oct 19 09:02:46 PDT 2005

I meant to send this to the list, sorry

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net> -----

Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:02:35 -0700
From: Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net>
Subject: Re: [Volunteers] FW: [svlug] Hacking Society Meeting Minutes (fwd)
To: lois garcia <loisgarcia2001 at yahoo.com>

On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 08:56:21AM -0700, lois garcia wrote:
> :
> :We're considering meeting a new place next month, so if you
> :have suggestions of locations that are a) open late, b)
> :somewhat quiet ("coffeehouse quiet") and c) have free whee-fi,
> :then please send a message to volunteers at svlug.org.
>
> I think this place would work (they do have free wi-fi):
>
> Mission City Coffee Roasting Co.
> 2221 The Alameda, Santa Clara 408.261.2221

Out of curosity, what's seating like?  Tables, where one can put a laptop?
Or just cozy chairs, and you need to stick your laptop in your lap?
(not really a good idea, these days)

Is it particularly busy?  Round Table seems to NEVER be busy and/or we
call ahead to reserve some tables, so we have lots of space there.

We adjourned to Happy Donuts last night, and it was sheer luck that four
of us were able to cram onto the same corner of a table that was, when we
first arrived, pretty much full except one seat. :^)

-bill!

----- End forwarded message -----

--
-bill!