[Volunteers] FW: [svlug] Hacking Society Meeting Minutes (fwd)

lois garcia loisgarcia2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 08:56:21 PDT 2005

:
:We're considering meeting a new place next month, so if you
:have suggestions of locations that are a) open late, b)
:somewhat quiet ("coffeehouse quiet") and c) have free whee-fi,
:then please send a message to volunteers at svlug.org.

I think this place would work (they do have free wi-fi):

Mission City Coffee Roasting Co.
2221 The Alameda, Santa Clara 408.261.2221

Hours: Mon-Fri 6:30am-11pm, Sat 6:30am-12pm, Sun 7am-11pm
Crowd Age: 21-75
Music: Occasional live music
Décor: Brick and wood coffeehouse
Signature Drink: Latte
Ambience: A friendly, laid-back coffeehouse with good food at lunchtime.
There's a great mix of professionals and slackers hanging out at all hours.
Santa Clara University law students seem to love the place, perhaps because
the brick walls make them feel like they're in a scene from The Paper Chase.

-lois