[Volunteers] Installfests: Saturday?

Peter Neal ptor at speakeasy.net
Thu Oct 13 11:38:52 PDT 2005

Rick and everyone,

This is the first I'd heard about Mark Nielsen
pulling out from official sponsorship, since he
didn't email me, and perhaps even forgot me!

Thank you Rick for the alert.

Of course, I'll try to contact Mark about this
Saturday, and then I'll see about finding a
different official host at Google...

Peter