[Volunteers] SageTV Presentation...

Mike Machado mike at sagetv.com
Wed Oct 12 16:24:31 PDT 2005

Thanks for the reply Bill.  I haven't been involved with SacLUG so I don't
think we've had a chance to meet.  You've had a great lineup of
presentations so I understand it may take time.

We're a small company and don't have alot of time to do these things but
you're group is the easiest one for me to visit and present to.  We do
contribute to Linux community and are looking for an opportunity to build a
better relationship with the community.

There's alot of innovation going on around using Linux and developing
business models with Linux and I'd like to meet with the Linux community and
share our experience and get feedback when there's an opportunity.

Let me know when you have an opening and would be glad to get involved with
your group.

Thanks,

   M!<e