[Volunteers] SageTV Presentation...

Mike Machado mike at sagetv.com
Tue Oct 11 20:04:20 PDT 2005

We are a software company with development based in LA and the bay area
developing our commercial SageTV Media Center software competitive with
Microsoft's MCE on Windows and Linux.

CNet did a review of our product and gave it a 7.5 (MCE got a 7.6).

http://reviews.cnet.com/SageTV_2_2/4505-3668_7-31307784-2.html?tag=glance

Would like to share our experience migrating PVR/Media Center software from
Windows to Linux.  We have contributed to open source projects and would be
interested in developing a dialog with the SVLUG community.

Let me know if you think it would be an interesting subject for a meeting
presentation.

Thanks,

   M!<e

Mike Machado