[Volunteers] [fwd] SVLUG invited to participate in SuperUser Meeting, Nov. 12

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Oct 6 11:17:39 PDT 2005

Hi Jennifer, thanks.  Firstly, I'm passing this along to volunteers list.
I don't think we've really given any kind of official response as to whether
we (the SVLUG group) would like to participate in running this event.

I think we should do it, but it's not really my call.  Paul?

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Jennifer Davis <sigje at sigje.org> -----