[Volunteers] Interest in VMware presentation?

J. Paul Reed preed at svlug.org
Sun Oct 2 14:21:43 PDT 2005

On 29 Sep 2005 at 19:07:36, Chris Verges arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> Paul Reiber wrote:
>
> >Me too - I'd LOVE a chance to see what they've been up to.
>
> Yeah, I'd like to meet someone respectable from VMWare, a change from
> our beloved President ... ;-)

I'll check on who this guy is... and demand someone from engineering. If
we're interested, that is.

I share Brian's concerns.

Also, I believe Xen wanted to present, and they asked us first. If VMware
wants to present, that's fine, but Xen gets first crack at the meeting
schedule, and then it'll be 3-4 months before I want another
virtualization-focused presentation.

Later,
Paul
--