[Volunteers] pic of guitar from svlug picnic, also the events link on svlug.com

Paul Reiber paul at reiber.org
Mon Sep 26 16:48:16 PDT 2005

THANKS dude!  I'd have been proud to have taken that shot - good
photography.  Light, dark, etc.

It'd be cool to use wiki for sharing post-event URLS i.e. flickr
slideshows and whatever else people wanna put there...  If we were
already doing that, I'd be betting the URL to your pics would have
been up there & I'd have been able to get what I was looking for
without bothering everyone.

...sound like a plan?
:-)
-Paul