[Volunteers] Speaking?

Vikki Potthoff Vikki at outcastpr.com
Mon Sep 26 15:52:29 PDT 2005

Hi Bill,

I have an open source client that will be launching in the next month or so and they have some great people on their management team with tons of speaking experience. They can speak from various of topics.  Let me know when you start scheduling people again because they would be great speakers for SVLUG.

Thanks,
Vikki