[Volunteers] Speaking?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Sep 26 15:40:51 PDT 2005

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 03:21:05PM -0700, Vikki Potthoff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering how one becomes a speaker at SVLUG Meetings?  Any insights would be helpful.

Hi Vikki.  I'm speaker coordinator for SVLUG.  Right now, we're booked
through early 2006, so I'm holding off on scheduling anyone, but will start
doing so again soon.

What were you interested in speaking about?  Would you be representing
a particular company, organization, Open Source project, etc.?  Obviously,
our focus is on Linux (and more generally, Unix/POSIX), and Open Source and
Free Software.  We focus on technical talks, and try to avoid marketing
presentations.

Thanks,

-bill!