[Volunteers] pic of guitar from svlug picnic, also the events link on svlug.com

Paul Reiber paul at reiber.org
Mon Sep 26 12:25:45 PDT 2005

Hi, SVLUG! Hugs...   Hope everyone had a great summer.

I just now surfed to svlug looking for the pics from our most recent
yearly picnic.
Hrm... The picnic's not listed prominently on the events page?  That's odd...

Anyways... I'm looking for the darn good pic someone took of my guitar
- I know I
saw it online SOMEWHERE but didn't hit "save" at the time.

I'd like to get the original hi-res of that if possible - anyone know
who took it?

THANKS!
-pbr