[Volunteers] (forw) Re: [Mailman-owner] Volunteers post from chverges@cisco.com requires approval

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Sep 24 00:33:14 PDT 2005

I was hoping he'd reply with something that included "yes" or "no", as I
more-or-less requested, but instead I got curtly assigned an errand.  ;->
Ah well.

Unfortunately, although I would have been glad to take care of the
matter this evening, I expect to be pretty occupied the rest of this
weekend, so I hope one of the other members of the moderation team (and
who are they, by the way?) will handle this further.

----- Forwarded message from Chris Verges <chverges at cisco.com> -----