[Volunteers] Chris Verges has sent us a note from the Gulf Coast

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Sep 23 18:16:12 PDT 2005

I have potentially a bit of a quandary:  Chris posted a brief message
from the Gulf to this mailing list (cc'd to some other folks), and it
was automatically held for listadmin/moderator attention because, with
inline image files, it was around 1/2 megabyte.  Normal ceiling on posts
to this group is 80kB.

I wrote back to Chris, saying that as one of the moderator team I'll be
glad to hit "Approve" (unless someone else beats me to it), but just
wanted to double-check with him that he wants a post that large sent to
list-members.  I've so far gotten back only the autoresponder post
immediately below.

As a compromise in hopes of helping everyone including Chris, I've
pasted in the text (without attachments) of Chris's held post at the
bottom.  The actual post remains in the admin queue.

----- Forwarded message from chverges at cisco.com -----