[Volunteers] Fwd: SuperUser Meeting - Nov 12, 2005

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Sep 23 16:04:19 PDT 2005

Would SVLUG like to participate in this large UG event being put together
by USENIX & BayLISA?

Regardless of our participation, I think SVLUG should help promote this
event (with, at the least, a link on the main web page...  also maybe
an announce to svlug and/or svlug-announce).

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Jennifer Davis <sigje at sigje.org> -----