[Volunteers] [svlug] slides posted from Slauth presentation

J. Paul Reed preed at svlug.org
Tue Sep 20 14:02:48 PDT 2005

On 20 Sep 2005 at 13:43:57, Ian Kluft arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> This topic can get in line.  If I recall, Chris has something for
> October.

Did he do kismet last month (I'm really bummed I'm missed that one)?

> But if the Red Cross gives him "the call" again (the last call was
> cancelled since they have enough volunteers in New Orleans) then he may
> miss the meeting.
>
> As a backup topic, I had already suggested I'd do "Playing videos on
> Linux".  Chris said he thinks that's likely to be of general interest.

That's a really good one.

I've got one I'd like to do on "Streaming your digital music collection
<strike>to work</strike> anywhere with ease."

Later,
Paul
--
President