[Volunteers] [svlug] slides posted from Slauth presentation

Ian Kluft ikluft at thunder.sbay.org
Tue Sep 20 13:43:57 PDT 2005

On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 01:22:09PM -0700, J. Paul Reed wrote:
> On 19 Sep 2005 at 10:56:38, Ian Kluft arranged the bits on my disk to say:
> > The "Nifty of the Month" is similiar in its short format to SBAY
> > presentations.  Obviously at SVLUG it has to be about something that runs
> > on Linux, something Linux can do or otherwise of interest to Linux users.
>
> Do we have a Nifty of the Month for October?
>
> This sounds like an interesting candidate, if not...

This topic can get in line.  If I recall, Chris has something for October.
But if the Red Cross gives him "the call" again (the last call was cancelled
since they have enough volunteers in New Orleans) then he may miss the
meeting.

As a backup topic, I had already suggested I'd do "Playing videos on Linux".
Chris said he thinks that's likely to be of general interest.