[Volunteers] List admin queue unprocessed

William R Ward bill at svlug.org
Wed Aug 24 00:34:57 PDT 2005

Rick Moen writes:
>Quoting William R Ward (bill at svlug.org):
>
>> Sorry, I was not checking my email for the last couple of days.  Since
>> it's too late I discarded it.
>
>Hmm.
>
>We didn't use to have a problem with our own announcements getting out,
>on our own announcements mailing list.  Now it seems we do.  Is this a
>problem?  I guess you and Paul will decide.

Paul has agreed to my proposal that we start using the separate
moderator password for the svlug list.  I'll set the password and
share it with a select group of volunteers.  Anyone who wishes to be
part of the mailing list moderation team, please email me privately.
I'll send you the password encrypted with my GnuPG key.

--
William R. Ward - Vice President, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group
bill at svlug.org - http://www.svlug.org - (650) 279-9904