[Volunteers] [svlug-announce] SVLUG Hacking Society details for TONIGHT]

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Tue Aug 16 19:29:32 PDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 16, 2005 at 02:14:05PM -0700, J. Paul Reed wrote:
> On 16 Aug 2005 at 13:40:43, William R Ward arranged the bits on my disk to say:
>
> > In general I've found that it's always risky to put time-based
> > information on the Web without a mechanism to update it automatically
> > when it gets out of date...
>
> But I do... it's called "volunteers at svlug.org." =)
>
> Seriously though, thanks for noticing *and* taking care of it guys!
>
> Later,
> Paul

For the record Third Tuesday is today, and I've been so blasted zoned into
some work I was doing I only looked up just now and noticed that.

I knew it on the weekend, when Margaret asked me...

  . | .   Heather Stern                  |         star at starshine.org
--->*<--- Starshine Technical Services - * - consulting at starshine.org
  ' | `   Sysadmin Support and Training  |        (800) 938-4078 v.m.
                                                  (408) 374-7623 land
                                                  (408) 761-4912 cell