[Volunteers] [svlug-announce] SVLUG Hacking Society details for TONIGHT]

William R Ward bill at svlug.org
Tue Aug 16 13:40:43 PDT 2005

Bill Kendrick writes:
>We might want to remove this from the Hacking Social info page
>( http://www.svlug.org/events/hacksoc.shtml )
>
>  "Note: this is our first month doing the Hacking Society; we are still
>  fleshing out the location and final times..."
>
>...since it's now, what, the 3rd month? :^)

Yeah, good point.

In general I've found that it's always risky to put time-based
information on the Web without a mechanism to update it automatically
when it gets out of date...

--
William R. Ward - Vice President, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group
bill at svlug.org - http://www.svlug.org - (650) 279-9904