[Volunteers] [svlug-announce] SVLUG Hacking Society details for TONIGHT]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Aug 16 13:33:56 PDT 2005

Oops, meant to send back to list, not directly to Rick, sorry.

----- Forwarded message from Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net> -----

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:33:32 -0700
From: Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net>
Subject: Re: [Volunteers] [svlug-announce] SVLUG Hacking Society details for TONIGHT
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>

On Tue, Aug 16, 2005 at 01:01:24PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting J. Paul Reed (preed at svlug.org):
>
> > First of all, sorry for all the confusion surrounding the date; the website
> > looks updated (Thanks Rick!), so everything is now correct.
>
> Yr. welcome!

We might want to remove this from the Hacking Social info page
( http://www.svlug.org/events/hacksoc.shtml )

  "Note: this is our first month doing the Hacking Society; we are still
  fleshing out the location and final times..."

...since it's now, what, the 3rd month? :^)

--
-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/