[Volunteers] Volunteer's dinner tomorrow

Ian Kluft ikluft at thunder.sbay.org
Mon Aug 8 17:14:43 PDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 01:52:01PM -0700, J. Paul Reed wrote:
> We are supposed to have a volunteers dinner tomorrow, but as of now, we
> don't have a new location for it and I'm unavailable tomorrow evening.

FYI, when looking for meeting place ideas that have free Wi-Fi, here are
some ways I look around online...

   http://www.wififreespot.com/ca.html

   http://bayareafreefi.com/
   http://bayareafreefi.com/city/San+Jose.htm
   http://bayareafreefi.com/city/Milpitas.htm
   http://bayareafreefi.com/city/Santa+Clara.htm
   http://bayareafreefi.com/city/Mountain+View.htm
   http://bayareafreefi.com/city/Cupertino.htm

   http://local.google.com/local?q=free+wi-fi&near=san+jose%2C+ca
   http://local.google.com/local?q=free+wi-fi+cafe&near=san+jose%2C+ca
   http://local.google.com/local?q=free+wi-fi+pizza&near=san+jose%2C+ca

> If you'd guys like to go ahead and have a dinner to discuss progress on the
> website and such, please feel free to do so; please organize it via this
> list so others can join you.

If you and Bill narrow down what works for both of you to something like
a few or half-dozen possibilities, we can set up a preference poll for
the volunteers to rank which ones of those work best for us.  You
wouldn't have to pick the first choice but it would be useful info to
help you consider the choices.