[Volunteers] Volunteer's dinner tomorrow

J. Paul Reed preed at svlug.org
Mon Aug 8 14:29:38 PDT 2005

On 08 Aug 2005 at 13:56:54, William R Ward arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> I am also unavailable.  I thought the volunteers dinners were supposed
> to be on the third Tuesdays?

There was this confusion last time; I honestly don't know anymore.

I think the confusion stemmed from I wanted to move them to the second
Tuesday so there wasn't the Volunteers dinner immediately followed by the
Hacking Society.

Now, Hacking Society would conflict with a Volunteers meeting, so... feel
free to discuss moving it altogether.

Later,
Paul
--