[Volunteers] Volunteers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 35

Margaret Wendall mwendall at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 11:16:41 PDT 2005

Stacey Diaz of the SJ Mercury News emailed not long ago that she was moving
to Washington DC with her husband who has a new job at the Washington Post.
(This is a step *up* in the news business and a really good move). The
problem is that no one seems to be doing the Tech Calendar now, and even
though I've sent notices for July and August, they aren't in the paper. I
plan to find out when the calendar will be back, but I'd like to know if
anyone besides myself thinks it's worth pursuing. Thanks!

Margaret Wendall
mwendall-at-gmail.com <http://mwendall-at-gmail.com>