[Volunteers] [2e764@mikesoffice.org: Re: [Lug-nuts] Meetings, Other Lugs]

Michael Long 2e764 at mikesoffice.org
Sun Jul 31 22:01:16 PDT 2005

On Jul 31, 2005, at 8:32 PM, Chris Verges wrote:

> Not to mention that this meeting will be the first where we roll
> out the new Internet availability for everyone.  I'd rather not
> shove a whole bunch of tech changes into the meetings at the same
> time.  :-)  But I'm more curious as to why ya'll want streams of
> the meetings.  While I understand it would be a neat thing, do we
> really have a large enough base of users that would actually access
> it?  Perhaps we can do a survey at the next meeting to see what
> others think?

Well I'm in Seattle (actually Poulsbo) and while the LUGS here are
good you guys are in the bay area and have a better pool of resources
for talks :) At least if looking through your past meetings is any
indication. And i'm always looking for an excuse to check out a
multicast feed ;) (although they don't always work)

Mike