[Volunteers] Volunteers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 27

Chris Verges chverges at cisco.com
Fri Jul 22 20:49:24 PDT 2005

William R Ward wrote:

> I don't think anyone wants an audible alarm going off in the meeting.
> But a large digital clock would be useful, and in fact is pretty
> commonly used in professional speaking.

Who said anything about audible?  Just a timer would be enough.

I agree w/ the clock idea, but those can get expensive.  We have several
in the large meeting rooms at Cisco, and they are quite useful since
they count down from the meeting's maximum time.  Any idea where we can
get them / how much they cost?

Thanks,

Chris Verges
chverges at cisco.com