[Volunteers] feedback from SVLUG website

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 19 17:11:55 PDT 2005

on Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 12:35:49PM -0700, Liz Bronson (lbronson at vmware.com) wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am a recruiter at VMware in Palo Alto and would like to post an open
> position to your users.  How do I do this?

Add'l info:

I spoke with Liz earlier this week.  VMWare's doing some hiring, largely
in support, several positions to be open.  General admin background in
GNU/Linux and 'Doze.  Email / phone interface w/ customers.  I suspect
there's folks who'd be qualified and interested.

Location's in PA off Sand Hill, near HP (a/k/a Hurdistan).

Peace.

    Typo in last, I / meant to say: the sexpots are / on our side.  --JS.
    - Haiku sexpots