[Volunteers] feedback from SVLUG website

Liz Bronson lbronson at vmware.com
Tue Jul 19 12:35:49 PDT 2005

Hi!

I am a recruiter at VMware in Palo Alto and would like to post an open
position to your users.  How do I do this?

Thank you,

Liz

Liz Bronson
Technical Support Staffing
VMware, Inc.
Web: www.vmware.com
Email: lbronson at vmware.com
1-877-486-9273 x473

www.vmware.com/news/press/wsj_6.html
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\lbronson\Application%20Data\Microsoft\
Signatures\www.vmware.com\news\press\wsj_6.html>

VMware lets you virtualize your IT infrastructure by virtualizing computing,
storage and networking -- and managing it centrally. We call it Virtual
Infrastructure:

While maintaining triple digit revenue growth and profitability, we have over
100 open positions today: http://www.vmware.com/jobs/openings/
<http://www.vmware.com/jobs/openings/> >