[Volunteers] Volunteers' Dinner TONIGHT

J. Paul Reed preed at svlug.org
Tue Jul 19 00:57:04 PDT 2005

Ok... so after all the confusion last week, (due entirely to me screwing it
up), we're finally ready for dinner tomorrow night!

We'll be meeting the same place we met last month, Pedro's near Great
America Pkwy at 7 pm:

Pedro's Restaurant & Cantina: Santa Clara
(408) 496-6777
3935 Freedom Cir
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Google map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3935+Freedom+Circle,+Santa+Clara,+CA&ll=37.396073,-121.977167&spn=0.032799,0.055790&hl=en

If you have an extra second, and are planning to come, please ping me a
private email, just so I have an idea of how big a table to get. Last time,
we started with like two people (and started chatting about stuff), but
filled out to about 8 as people found each other.

Major topics for discussion will be the website, the mailing lists, and
outreach. We'll also talk about Picnix, and make sure everything's on track
there; we may need to "divert" some of SVLUG's volunteer efforts to help
Picnix people out, if they need it. (But from what I've heard/seen, they're
doing a fantastic job, so they may not need any help!)

I'm expecting a lively discussion... as it always is with you guys, our
invaluable (and... "opinion holding") volunteers! :-) (Makes me wonder if I
should foot the bill for a pre-meeting round of margaritas! :-P

See y'all tomorrow night!

Later,
Paul
--