[Volunteers] "As an anti-spam measure"?

Chris Verges chverges at cisco.com
Mon Jul 18 11:45:32 PDT 2005

Bill Kendrick wrote:

>I've only been skimming this thread as I have time, but the above does sound like quite an important issue that should get cleared up ASAP.

At some point during the thread's rather lengthy life, I believe the
consensus was that most of these things would be placed on a twiki that
Heather and others were working on integrating into the svlug site.
That will allow us revision control over time to make these sorts of
issues more or less go away.  If I'm wrong may God strike me down and
someone else correct me.  ;-)

Thanks,

Chris Verges
chverges at cisco.com